As the only Limited company in the UK to focus on recruiting all kinds of SEN and Alternative Provision staff for Schools, whether PMLD, Autism, SEMH and others; we are very careful to match the scrutiny that you also face. We vet all candidates very carefully and have more than 10 years’ experience in SEN recruitment experience to ensure correct procedure. Call us on 0208 004 3232 or email us at Raphael@activesen.co.uk to request staff or make an enquiry. All calls to Active SEN are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
This is why we are registered with the REC ( No. 00093769) and as a Limited company our details are fully accessible at companies’ house. We also provide clear information about what we pay staff so that you know they are being treated fairly and will remain in place for their placement. We operate an out of hours services should you require it.
Active Recruitment SEN Ltd was set up to focus on SEN staff only and so we can help with the following roles:
- Specialist SEN teachers in SEMH, SEBD, Autism, LLDD, PMLD, SLD and medical needs
- Subject Specific teachers in Maths, Science, Geography, Arts and PE amongst others who have worked in SEN and AP
- Teachers for SEN units and schools in or attached to mainstream schools, but which are distinct SEN Schools in their own capacity
- Teaching Assistants and HLTAs who specialize in SEN, with Braille and BSL
- Teaching Assistants for Autism, SEMH and PMLD
- Trachi & other medical needs trained TA and support staff
- Night waiting staff
- Teachers of the Deaf and Visually Impaired (QTVI & QTHI)
- SEN Lecturers who focus on post 16+
- School administration staff with SIMS and other IT skills
- Senior SEN Staff including deputies, headteachers and subject leaders
- Full and part time roles as and when required
- Home Tuition SEN Teachers – working 1:1
- School Security Guards & Staff - fully trained and experienced
- Lunchtime Supervisors
At Active Recruitment SEN Ltd we make it our business to fully prepare our staff and will only send out staff that have met our vigorous safeguarding checks and been assessed as suitable people to work in your particular setting. Please call us on 0208 004 3232 if you require staff or would like to make any enquiry.