Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Raphael Pepper, Director by phone – 0208 004 3232 - in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied can write to him at: 4 Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, IG10 4PE.
1. We will email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our email within 28 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement email within 28 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 28 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 28 days from receiving their reply.
- We will consider all supporting evidence and will if necessary write up an investigation.
- The managing director will write up the investigation and base his outcomes on an examination of the facts and supporting evidence.
5. Raphael Pepper will then email you the outcome of the investigation. If the complaint requires an investigation that includes any confidential information relating to third parties, Active SEN will provide an abbreviated, but clear response.
7. The decision of the managing director will be final.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.