Active Sen are looking for a support worker.
This role will be working with a sen setting working with children and adults who have a wide rage of sen, from ASD, PMLD autism etc.
This is one of the top provisions that cater towards sen, it has built and fabulous reputation for themselves and are know of the amazing work they do.
In addition to this, the provision exceed in supporting their staff, this is shown by the competitive and flexible hours they provide. This is why we are looking for someone who will be able to be constant with the provision and its students.
The role of a support worker:
- Help the day to day needs of the students
- Support them in their to day to day life
- Be able to teach them basic skills they can take into later life with them
- Bring a fun and safe environment for the child to work in
What will you need for this role?
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience with sen
- Experience working as a support worker or in a classroom based setting
- Any other sen certificate is an advantage
If you match these criteria’s and it matched your expectations then please do not hesitate to apply.
Ative Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com