Active Sen are looking for support worker.
This is to be working with students who have autism and severe learning disabilities, some of the students are non-verbal but do understand basic instructions.
This is a very rewarding and has a very competitive rate with flexible hours.
This is one of the best provisions for students who have sen needs, this is why we are looking for someone who is able to commit to the students.
The role of the support worker:
- Help the child with his work
- Support them in their to day to day life
- Be able to teach them basic skills they can take into later life with them
- Bring a fun and safe environment for the child to work in
What will you need for this role?
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience with sen
- Experience working as a support worker or in a classroom based setting
- Any other sen certificate is an advantage
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com