Active Sen are looking for a support worker.
This role will be working with students with a mix of sen e.g. PMLD, ASD, autism, SEMH etc.
This will be working within a sen setting, this is one of the best provisions for students with sen. This provision has built up an amazing reputation for themselves.
This provision support offers a very competitive rate, along side this they have flexible hours. This is why we are looking for someone who would be a great fit into the provision and with the students.
The role of a support worker:
- Help the child with his work
- Support them in their to day to day life
- Be able to teach them basic skills they can take into later life with them
- Bring a fun and safe environment for the child to work in
What will you need for this role?
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience with sen
- Experience working as a support worker or in a classroom based setting
- Any other sen certificate is an advantage
Ative Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org