Active Sen are looking for a teaching assistant.
This role will be working with students of primary and secondary age, these students have a mix of sen such as SEMH, ASD, PMLD, SLD.
This is one of the top provisions for students with sen needs, it has an amazing Ofsted report with a brilliant reputation they have built up for themselves.
Along with the school offer a very competitive rate with excellent work hours full time 8.30am – 4pm Monday – Friday. Along with the school as well as supporting the students support their staff, this is why we are looking for someone who can commit fully to the school and students.
The role of a sen teaching assistant:
- Support the students in their work
- Helping prepare and plan lessons
- Support the students socially and emotionally
- Help create a fun and safe atmosphere for the students to work in
What will you need for this role:
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience working in a sen school
- Previous experience in being a teaching assistant
- Any other teaching assistant/sen certificate is an advantage e.g. teaching assistant level 1, 2, 3, 4
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org