Active Sen are looking for a sen teaching assistant.
This role will be working with a wide range of sen e.g, ASD, ADHD, SEMH, PMLD etc.
This is one of the top schools for students who have sen needs. The school have an amazing Ofsted report alongside an amazing reputation they have built for themselves. This is why we are looking for someone who can commit to the school and students.
This role is an amazing way for someone to dive deeper into their understanding of sen, along with this is a competitive rate and full time hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
The role of a sen teaching assistant:
- Support the students in their work
- Help the teacher deliver the best possible education
- Help plan and set up lessons with the teacher
- Create and fun and safe environment for the students
What you will need for this role:
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience working with sen
- Previous classroom based esperience
- Any other sen qualification is an advantage
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com