Active Sen are looking for a sen teaching assistant.
This will be working within a sen school setting, working with student who are of primary school age with ASD and MLD.
This is one of the top schools for students who have sen, the school itself has an outstanding on their Ofsted report alongside an excellent reputation it has built up.
Working at this school is very rewarding with full time hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm, with this comes a competitive rate. Working at this school will also deepen your knowledge of sen in total.
The role of a sen teaching assistant:
- Support the students in their work
- Help the teacher deliver the best possible education
- Help plan and set up lessons with the teacher
- Create and fun and safe environment for the students
What you will need for this role:
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience working in a sen school
- Previous experience in being a teaching assistant
- Any other teaching assistant/sen certificate is an advantage e.g. teaching assistant level 1, 2, 3, 4
If you think you are applicable for this role and it meets your criteria, then please do not hesitate to apply!
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.