Active Sen are looking for a sen teaching assistant.
This role will be working within a sen school based setting, this is to be working with students who have a range of sen e.g. autism, SEMH, ASD, PMLD etc.
This is one of the top sen schools for sen students, this school has achieved a outstanding Ofsted report as well as an amazing reputation they have built up for themselves.
As well as giving the students support, the school offer amazing support for the staff too, in addition to this they offer a competitive rate as well as amazing hours 8.30am – 4pm Monday – Friday.
The role of a sen teaching assistant:
- Support the students in their work
- Help the teacher deliver the best possible education
- Help plan and set up lessons with the teacher
- Create and fun and safe environment for the students
What you will need for this role:
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience working in a sen school
- Previous experience in being a teaching assistant
- Any other teaching assistant/sen certificate is an advantage e.g. teaching assistant level 1, 2, 3, 4
If you think you are applicable for this role and it meets your criteria, then please do not hesitate to apply!
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org