Active Sen are looking for a sen teaching assistant.
This role will be based in a PRU (pupil referral unit) these are students who have been taken out of a main stream school and put it in this PRU as they cannot cope in a main stream school setting.
This is one of the top PRU’s for students, it has an amazing Ofsted report and a brilliant reputation for this. The provision supports its students as well as its staff, this is why we are looking for someone who can fully commit to the school and its students.
As well as great support for the staff, the provision offer a great rate with full time hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
The role of a sen teaching assistant:
- Support the students in their work
- Help the teacher deliver the best possible education
- Help plan and set up lessons with the teacher
- Create and fun and safe environment for the students
What you will need for this role:
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience working with sen
- Previous classroom based esperience
- Any other sen qualification is an advantage
If you think you are applicable for this role and it meets your criteria, then please do not hesitate to apply!
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.