Active SEN are looking for a SEN teaching assistant.
This role is to be working students aged between 4 – 16 who have a range of sen from autism, MLD, SLD etc.
This is one of the top schools for students who have SEN. The school has manged to achieve an outstanding on their Ofsted report, to accompany this they have built an amazing reputation over the years for themselves.
This role is very rewarding with a competitive rate and full time hours 8.30am – 4pm Monday – Friday. This is why we are looking for someone who will be committed to the school and to the students as well.
The role of a SEN teaching assistant:
- Help plan and prepare lessons
- Support the students with their work
- Support the students socially and emotionally
- Create a fun and safe atmosphere for the students
What you will need for this role:
- A online DBS
- Previous experience working with SEN
- Previous experience working within a SEN setting/ school
- Any other sen certificate will be an advantage
If you think that you meet these criteria’s and it matching your expectations then please do not hesitate to apply.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.