Active SEN are looking for an SEN teaching assistant.
This role will be based in an SEN setting, this will be working with a range of SEN. This ranges from autism, PMLD, ASD etc.
This is one of the top SEN schools for students with SEN, it has an amazing Ofsted report with an outstanding reputation.
In addition to this they have a very competitive rate with full time hours, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
The role of a SEN teaching assistant:
- Support the students in their work
- Help the teacher deliver the best possible education
- Help plan and set up lessons with the teacher
- Create and fun and safe environment for the students
What you will need for this role:
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience working with SEN
- Previous classroom based experience
- Any other SEN qualification is an advantage
If you match these criteria’s and it matched your expectations then please do not hesitate to apply.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org