Active Sen are looking for a medical passenger assistant.
This will be working with a student who has epilepsy. This will be by supporting them to and from school.
This role is very rewarding, it does come along with flexible hours and with a very competitive rate.
What the role of a Medical Passenger Assistant is:
- Help the student get to and from school
- Support them on the bus with anything they need
- Help them take their medication
- Create a fun and safe atmosphere for the student
What you will need for this role:
- Passenger Assistant Training
- Epilepsy/Buccal medication training
- A online DBS
- Any sen certificate will advantage
If you meet these requirements and this role meets your criteria then please do not hesitate to apply!
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.