Active Sen are looking for a Food Tech Teacher to work in a SEN school in Feltham.
This role is working with students aged 11-16 years with a range of difficulties, mainy autism.
The school have an amazing Ofsted report, alongside this they have an amazing reputation they have built for themselves. They offer great support to their staff and great hours from Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm. This is why we are looking for someone who will be constant with the school.
What is the role of a Food Tech teacher:
- To be able to teach food tech to students working at a variety of levels from primary to GCSE
- Plan and prepare lessons
- Be able to create and improvise lesson plans to suit childrens needs
- Deliver the best possible education for the students
- Create a fun and safe environment for the students
What you will need for this role:
- An online DBS
- QTS or the desire to work towards QTS
- Unqualified teachers welcome to apply
- Experience working with SEN students
- Experience leading food tech classes
- Any other SEN cert is an advantage
The school are interviewing people for the position ASAP. The role could potentially start in June but could possibly be delayed until the new academic year in September.
If you think that you meet these criteria’s and it matching your expectations then please do not hesitate to apply.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.