Active SEN are looking for a Business Manager.
This role will be working within a SEN school based setting with students who have SEMH (social emotional mental health). These students are aged between 7 – 19 years of age.
This is one of the top SEN schools to be working in, they have achieved an outstanding on their Ofsted report along with an amazing reputation they have built for themselves.
Along with their amazing reputation they offer a very competitive rate as well as having full time hours. This is why we are looking for someone who will be fully committed to the school and the students.
The role of the Business Manger:
- To assist the Head Teacher in his/her duty to ensure that the school meets its educational aims.
- Provide professional leadership and management of school support staff in partnership with teaching staff
- The School Business Manager is responsible for the Financial Resource Management/Administration Management/Management Information and ICT/Human Resource Management/Facility & Property Management/ Health & Safety Management of the School
- Attend Senior Management/Leadership Team, full Governing Body and appropriate Governors’ sub-committee meetings
- Negotiate and influence strategic decision making within the school’s Senior Management/Leadership Team
- In the absence of the Head Teacher, take delegated responsibility for Financial and other decisions
- Plan and manage change in accordance with the school development/strategic plan
- To lead and manage all school support staff
What you will need for this role:
- Previous experience in being a business manger
- Previous experience working within a school setting
- A online DBS is preferred
If you think that you meet these criteria’s and it matching your expectations then please do not hesitate to apply.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.