Active Sen are looking for a 2:1 teaching assistant
This role will be working with a student who has ASD and a lot of sensory needs.
This is one of the top schools for SEN students, it has a outstanding Ofsted report, alongside this they have amazing reputation. This is why the school strive to give the best possible education for the students.
The school, as well as giving the students the best support, they also give the best support they can for their staff, this why we are looking for someone who can support the student in the best way possible.
As well as this, the role has great hours Monday and Tuesday 8.45am – 3.15pm, these hours may also been increased. With this comes with a very competitive rate.
What is the role of a 2:1 Teaching Assistant:
- Support the student in their work
- Bring the best possible education for students
- Help plan out the lessons with the teacher for the student
- Support them emotionally and socially
- Create a positive environment for the student to work in
What you will need for this role:
- A DBS that is online
- Previous experience working SEN
- Previous experience in working within a school setting
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org